Maxmag Moulded Magnets (previously Boxmag Rapid) specialise in injection moulding a fully magnetised component, in one fully repeatable process. Our magnets are manufactured from Strontium Ferrite filled polymers, which we can also manufacture ourselves. Though we can offer a hybrid neo-ferrite material for stronger magnetic fields.
Using the injection moulding process to orientate magnet field poles, allowing us to create a magnet with value added features. With vast expertise in the over moulding injection moulding process we can manufacture bespoke ferrite magnets with brass bushes and spindles. Thus eliminating post moulding gluing processes. Please see our case study for a simply solution we were able to apply for our customer.
Design engineers can orientate the magnetic signals precisely, between the interface of mechanical and electronic systems, giving them more freedom when designing a complex solution.
With a flexible approach to manufacturing, we are able to offer sampling, small batch runs all the way through to volume production and post-operative assembly.
Due to the aggressive nature of magnetic material, good tool maintenance is key to the lifespan of the tool and quality of the components. Being able to offer this service in-house enhances the productivity of a magnet mould tool.
- A precision magnet can replace a sub assembly.
- We can mouldgearteeth, thread forms, spindles, rib slots, cams and cross holes as part of the magnet
- We can overmould and assemble magnets onto plastic bushes, metal spindles and other threaded inserts
- Less need for post assembly
- Less need for post operative machining
We Offer Expertise in
- Component design
- Injection moulding
- Overmoulding and insert moulding
- Coordinate measuring
- Post operational assembly and machining
- International distribution